- MSTime – It manages and monitors employees’ attendance and break schedules.
- CSR Workstation – This tool is being used mainly for live call customer support and processes.
- Billing Workstation – For back-office support that includes claim status tracking and re-submission. It can also be used to view consumer’s demographics and insurance information.
- UPS and Dicom – Web-based tool used for tracking product delivery statuses.
- Medicaid PA/DE – Web-based tool to check eligibility of Medicaid consumers. It can also be used to check physician’s information and for re-submission of claims that are about to reach deadline for filing.
SYSTEMS AND TOOLS
- Navinet – A web-based tool collaborating healthcare networks of over 40 health plans and most physicians and clinical administrative professionals. It can be used as a resource for patient eligibility, benefits and claim statuses.
- NPPES – Primary resource for provider’s NPI, group NPI, taxonomy number, address of practice and their contact numbers.
- 3CX and Spark – The main tool used for messaging and other types of communication within the company or with consumers and providers.
- Mozilla Thunderbird – Used mainly as an email application. It also includes a calendar, task manager, contact manager, note taking, and feed reading.