- Address: 10 Poulson Ave, Essington PA 19029, USA
- Hotline: 1-800-777-6647 or 1800-RPROMISE
- Medical Supply Inc., or simply MSI, has been helping people find practical solutions for their incontinence needs since 1994. MSI ships incontinence products directly to the customer. We work with care managers, patients, physicians and insurers to make sure the patient gets the correct products for their individual situation.
- The two most common reasons for nursing home or long term care placement are lack of proper nutrition and the inability to manage the symptoms of incontinence. MSI offers top quality nutritional supplements and incontinence products to help our consumers stay comfortably in their homes.
- MSI has also gained recognition by working with many Area Agencies on Aging. We have helped hundred of care managers and thousands of individuals to find the best products through our sampling program.
WHAT IS URINARY INCONTINENCE?
- Is the involuntary leakage of urine; in simple terms, it means a person urinates when they do not want to. Control over the urinary sphincter is either lost or weakened. Urinary incontinence is a much more common problem than most people realize.
- In other adults, urge incontinence, also called overactive bladder, can be caused by strokes, dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s, or injuries. Conditions such as pelvic floor atrophy in women, prostate enlargement in men, or constipation in either sex can also lead to urge incontinence.
- A number of protective devices and incontinence supplies are available to help manage urinary incontinence, including the following: Bed pads. Combination pad-pant systems. Disposable or reusable adult diapers.
WOUND CARE MANAGEMENT
- A wound is a disruption of the normal structure and function of the skin and skin architecture.
- The process of removing inflammatory contaminants from the wound surface since necrotic tissue, excess exudate and foreign debris impede healing and increase the risk of infection.
- The goals are to facilitate hemostasis, decrease tissue loss, promote wound healing and minimize scar formation.
“The primary goal of wound care is not the technical repair of the wound; it is providing optimal conditions for the natural reparative processes of the wound to proceed.”
K-2 Washable Underpad 31’x36′
- Washable and reusable
- Covers the whole bed for maximum protection
- Waterproof sheet protector
- 1 unit/bag; 12 bags/case
Tena Extra Underpad 17’x24′
- Help absorb leakage, reduce odors and maintain dryness.
- Interior lining is soft, vented and non-irritating to user’s skin.
- Super absorbent polymers.
K-2 Reusable Chairpad
- Ideal for chairs, couches and wheelchairs.
- Guard against moisture damage and stains.
- Machine washable and dry-able.
- Non-slip surface enables pad to remain in place on seating surfaces.
- Protects sensitive skin from moisture.
TENA Provide Premium Underpads
- Designed to cover surfaces to help absorb leakage, reduce odors and maintain dryness.
- Interior lining is soft, vented and non irritating to user’s skin.
- Quilted mat for enhanced fluid dispersion
Dry Comfort Pads, Day Moderate
- Unisex style
- Fluff, Polymer Filling
- Built-in Wetness Sensor
- Blue Acquisition Layer
- 44 units per bags
TENA Serenity Pads, Moderate Long
- Soft and flexible
- Super absorbent micro beads lock in fluids quickly
- pH-balanced for advanced odor protection
- 60 units/bag—180 units/case
Pads & Liners
TENA Comfort Pads (Knit Pants)
- Soft, comfortable, breathable with a superior body-close fit.
- Washable and reusable, seamless pants eliminate potential pressure points, enhancing wearer comfort.
- 2 pair/pack
Dry Comfort Light Pads
- Designed for comfort and protection.
- Features a polyethylene back sheet and soft, white oval shaped elastics that provide a closer fit.
- Can be worn with regular underwear
- Full length adhesive strip holds pad securely in place.
- 24 units/bag