- Go to https://pcaservicesandbilling.pcaphl.org/login/.
- Enter Username and Password
- Provider Service Order- Will see a customer’s account if theres a new SO untouched.
- Tick name of the customer > click Display Selected Items to print
- Service Order Form will be displayed
- Open CSRWS and Access/Promise
- On Access click on RX Tab, copy the L:\900012345\ServiceOrder_7-4-2019.TIF
- Go back to website > Print Primo PDF (write click to print) > save as (paste the L drive file name but change the document type to PDF (L:\900012345\ServiceOrder_7-4-2019.PDF)
- Get all information
- PCA Number – This is what we put on CSRWS as InsPlan ID for PCA (newCons)
- Quantity * Amount – Quantity per product * amount
- Give the least expensive product if possible
- Check Date Range (Start-End Date)
- Go back to Access/Promise > DR/CM Tab > Enter APA
- Add New> Ins PlanID> Select an APA> Effecttive Date (calendar) > Expiration Date (calendar) > Cycle Date (InTheMonth)> AuthNumber (Plan#) > HCPCs> QTY Limit> Dollar Limit> Copy Paste PDF file name on top of SelectAFileName > Update APA> Save APA
**If theres more than 1 HCPC to add, just Update APA,til everything is added > Save APA**
10. Take note in Access/CSRWS (if possible to make sticky notes, do not forget to remove the old sticky to avoid confusion. Do not forget to put Needs POC in FO Note.