Using your own computer, use TIGHT VNC to access main office’s computers.
1. Using your desktop, open New Tight VNC Connection
Remote Host: 192.168.1.12>Connect> Password:_______
2. Then on that 192.168.1.12 connection open another New Tight VNC Connection
Remote Host: 192.168.100.147 > Connect> Password: ______
3. Once connected, open Microsoft Access ( Promise Old CSRWorkstation)
4. Log in using CSRs own username and password (msitime)
5. Click Order Processing
6. Future Order Processing Form will pop up.
- **ENTER THE DATE RANGE TO PRINT** (From and To Date)
- Hit SELECT ALL then UPDATE LIST
7. Customer ID w/ these FO Notes are good to print Ids:
Ready, POCDone, POCOK/Enligneed, OrderChange, FXIN, SendAsIs
8.Double click a Customer ID number that’s good for printing. Future Order Creation screen will pop. MAKE SURE THAT ALL BOXES ON TOP ARE ON GREEN ORANGE OR YELLOW. IF ONE OR MORE BOXES ARE ON RED. PRINTERS SHOULD CHECK THE ERROR BEFORE PROCEEDING TO THE NEXT STEP.
Click on the MANUAL CERTIFY ELIGIBILITY on top of the red box.
Example of an error. Eligibility box is red. Pull up PA Promise do eligibility check and copy the Verification Code, paste it on Manual Certify Eligibility . But be a keen observer, for this example, this consumer’s insurance shows Allegheny County. So instead of us putting the verification code, we put NO ELIG NEED. Click RECORD CUSTOMER AS ELIGIBLE. Then Click OK!
9. Take note of the next page that says OrderShip Date:
When can we move the OrderShip Date?
Consumer Request, Orders were delayed, Changes with the order
Ex. Waiver Items was sent after they receive Incontinence Supplies, Replacements.
If everything is all set, Save Order then Send W/H. Just click OK to pop up screen.
Packing slip screen will pop and will disappear after a few seconds.
Next step look for Set All Y, Set All X Dates. Order Printer should set the date as to when is the next delivery date of consumer. (Ex. 31 days, 45 days, 62 days, 93 days)
Once done and everything is complete click Exit.