October 8, 2020 Version 1.0
Things you need to know:
- Public IP/ Static IP of ISP both US and PH.
- Virtual Private Network of every firewall
- Use of Command Prompt and execute commands
1. Public IP Addresses
2. Virtual Private Network of firewall
220.127.116.11 – 192.168.1.1
18.104.22.168 – 192.168.100.1
22.214.171.124 – 192.168.21.1
3. Commands that we execute in command prompt
ping 192.168.1.1 -t
Ping – to display the communication of both workstations. Either it replies back, time-out or unreachable.
Reply – both physically and logically connected
Time-out – Physically connected but not logically connected.
Unreachable – Physically not connected or maybe the workstation is shut down.
-t -continuously pinging the specific workstation
You can ping also the website by typing the URL or the DNS of the website
ping google.com -t
ping 126.96.36.199 -t